Sunday, November 16, 2008

sew getting these.

Antonio - 
heelless boots. Crazy unique? Definitely. Love em!

Stella McCartney -
clear chunkies. One Word: classic. 

John Galliano - 
swirly metallic platforms. You always have to own a pair of cool crazy heels. Your heels should always walk in the door before you, and these babies make a statement. 








Lanvin-
bejeweled heel. timelessly classic chic, yet spunky. You could rock these heels in any outfit; from a simple pencil skirt to skinnies and a white tank. Vintage beads/jewels are in. 

Aminaka Wilmont -
I am completely baffled yet mesmerized by these futuristic heels. I am allll about wearable art, and these definitely make a statement. I admire the fact that now your feet can feel the ground wherever your heels take you. I bet Posh gets a pair next week, as well as me. 




Dior - Fertility Goddess Heels
Priceless. The fertility goddess could not be used in a better way. This artifact signified women way back when, as do heels this century. 

Alexander McQueen - 
amber heeled jewel boots. I'm sure Cleopatra is turning in her grave for these boots. 

Balenciaga - 
Booties are HOTT this season, and of course, without a doubt, Balenciaga makes them HOTTER. I absolutely love the detail in the black leather boot, along with the jewels on the heel. The open toe adds the spice. I'd kill for a pair!







These heels should not be kept a secret. They should be worn and worked to death. They need to make history.

No comments: