Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sew NEW.


My 1st post; so overwhelming, yet so exciting. 
What to say.. I better make one hell of an introduction..
Well, I'm Stace; 
a fashion junky, art major, love addict, alcohol abuser, crazy college girl. 
I laugh all day, party all night, 
and always pass out with my black leather booties on.
One of my favorite girlfriends, Stephanie, who I absolutely envy, introduced me to this blogging business, so I figured I give it a shot and spill my heart out on my favorite things.
- life : just live like there's no tomorrow, just love yourself before anyone else, just learn from all the stupid mistakes, and most of all, just laugh, for it's the best medicine. 
- art : my inspiration.
- fashion : my passion and the only thing thats all over my body 24/7.
- NYC & LA : heavens
- high heels : my rent money can always be found on my feet.
- sunglasses : life in the shade.
- tattoos : honesty, faith, and love goes with me everywhere.
- my girls : they are as strong as the tables I dance on.
- peace signs : my prerogatives.
- mary jane : I love walking in mary jane's shoes.
- music : takes my mind and my soul. 
- hippie bands : my halo.
- vintage shops : "people collect art, people collect stamps.. i collect clothes."
- grateful dead bears : they dance to the tunes that I know by heart.
- handmade bracelets : true arm candy.
- braids : strings of love that dangle in my curls.
- boho chic : lifestyle. was definitely born in the wrong decade.
- Stella McCartney : never lets me down.
- chanel handbags : got them all in chinatown. one day I'll have the real deal.
- little black dresses : make the nights.
- late nights at the bars : always close my tab and stumble out laughing at 2
- mascara : 5 coats just isn't enough.
- sushi : breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- mojitos : absolutely perfect, a girl's best friend.

So, those are the basics.
Stay tuned.
SEW

1 comment:

Chandler said...

psssh our lives.... i love it girl!