Sunday, November 16, 2008

sew getting these.

Antonio
heelless boots. Crazy unique? Definitely. Love em!

Stella McCartney -
clear chunkies. One Word: classic. 

John Galliano
swirly metallic platforms. You always have to own a pair of cool crazy heels. Your heels should always walk in the door before you, and these babies make a statement. 








Lanvin-
bejeweled heel. timelessly classic chic, yet spunky. You could rock these heels in any outfit; from a simple pencil skirt to skinnies and a white tank. Vintage beads/jewels are in. 

Aminaka Wilmont -
I am completely baffled yet mesmerized by these futuristic heels. I am allll about wearable art, and these definitely make a statement. I admire the fact that now your feet can feel the ground wherever your heels take you. I bet Posh gets a pair next week, as well as me. 




Dior - Fertility Goddess Heels
Priceless. The fertility goddess could not be used in a better way. This artifact signified women way back when, as do heels this century. 

Alexander McQueen
amber heeled jewel boots. I'm sure Cleopatra is turning in her grave for these boots. 

Balenciaga
Booties are HOTT this season, and of course, without a doubt, Balenciaga makes them HOTTER. I absolutely love the detail in the black leather boot, along with the jewels on the heel. The open toe adds the spice. I'd kill for a pair!







These heels should not be kept a secret. They should be worn and worked to death. They need to make history.

No comments: