Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sew brunette.




The beginning of my own line!!
S.E.W. BRUNETTE
blouse & skirt made by ME =)

soo they're pretty basic, nothing extraordinary.. but I'm just astonished and proud of myself that I actually hand-made and sewed this outfit. I have such a strong sense of accomplishment. 

However, after many long hours in the sewing lab and needle stab marks all over my fingers from ridiculous whip stitching, I now know I definitely DO NOT want to be a fashion designer. Making clothes is such a pain in the ass, and I just don't have the patience nor the passion. 

Shoe design (as shown: BEBE) is without a doubt my cup of tea =)

Well, this is just the beginning! So exhilarating

Check out Stephanie's outfit toooo!!

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel

1 comment:

Chandler said...

ahhh stace! i'am proud of ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we did good, and girl you look amazing in that outfit. SHOES ARE KILLER! =D
love ya booskie!