Sunday, March 8, 2009

sew humorous.

Oh gosh, I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. Last week of school until Spring Break.. and I have so many tests and projects due this week.. along with training for work.. and this morning when I had to move the clock ahead, I almost had an anxiety attack. ha ha. I need all the hours I can get!! This bad mood is killing me.. and have you ever noticed that when you are in a bad mood, everyone else seems to be in like this SPECTACULAR over-the-top good mood; like they're feeding off your bad mood and it's making them feel so much better, so therefore they have to shove it in your face. Ughh, I hate people. ha ha. Ahhhhh (deep breath) I'll make it; one hour at a time. 
Anyway, I'm looking at shoes and blogging to calm myself..
Here is some funny . . got a little chuckle out of me


















(yessss, that purple thing on the far right is in fact a shoe; not a sparkly purple clay artwork of mine)
This "cartoon" has ZERO credibility for designers aren't using heels anymore. ha ha. 
Oliver Theyskens & Nina Ricci put this cartoon to rest and stacked up the silly. 

No comments: