Friday, April 17, 2009

sew mhmm..

oh wow um, hello blog. 

what else can i hello?
helloooo: insanity, 10 lb. spare tire around my waist, 5 inch roots, cigarettes, bitten finger nails, fashion projects, finals..
spoken by Cousin Vinny: "what else can I add to the top of the shit pile! is there anything else!"
oh yeah, i have no idea WHAT-SO-EVER what i'm doing next semester, I hate this god for saken town I'm in, I have ZERO dollars to get my tattoo piece, and my best friend is the crazy custodian lady in the library. 

I love life.. and these stupid stolen rings that are now turning my fingers green..
God, I know you're listening, I know you are.. but I'm tired of being your personal chuckle.
Throw me a bone.. or a bullet. Either or. Come on. I wear my cross & saints bracelet everydayyyy...

Well
I haven't look at any fashion blogs, updates, anything to spare some sanity. Like I totally took them off my Tab-bar, so they won't FLASH at me 24/7 and then I don't feel as bad for not writing/blogging.. losing S.E.W.brunette.. I try to mind-trick myself all the time.. doesn't really work though. Because then I double-think of it, instead of double-forgetting, and then I have to really swallow that I'm honestly tricking myself.. which is absolutely worse. Then tears. 

Ugh.



But I must say, there is light at the end of this tunnel. 

<----My fashion projects are fabulous, if I must say/brag. I'm really proud to be creating my portfolio :)

Just a couple, or few, more weeks.. then summer.. then hair appointment.. then S.E.W.brunette will be back :)

peace&love&sanity

No comments: