Monday, April 27, 2009

sew strappy for summer.

Why, hello! 

Yes, I finally have a moment of peace and quiet; a moment to breathe and update this shoe blog!
Even though I have been a little MIA for a while doesn't mean I haven't been reading the fashion headlines. 









(my fashion portfolio logo; so proud of myself)

Summer is right around the corner; 
so be prepared to give your toes some air for the hot weather to come! 

These heels will definitely bring that summer lovin(pictures courtesy of ObessedShoes.com)
And notice, zippers are in the back.. new style introduced. LOVIN IT. 
                Alejandro Ingelmo                              Roger Vivier                                             Azzedine Alaia  













These petal poppers are edgy, but so classically chic. 
                     L.A.M.B.                                              Proenza Schouler                                        Yves Saint Laurent












Hmmm... feels good to update; like I'm finally back to doing what I do best. :)

This Thursday, I'm in a fashion show for one of my classmates (Jerome Bacon. he's a true inspiration to me, for he works so very hard on his designs & is very goal oriented. qualities I truly admire, and wish to find in myself) ..and I'm actually looking forward to it, despite my hectic, busy schedule. Excited to be back in the city, on the runway, and feel that adrenaline rush again. (will post pics later)

Also, found this picture.. S.E.W.true. isn't it?

No comments: