Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sew dreamin' big..

So, I'm having 'introverted' moments with myself.. and thus, dreamin' big..
and ya know, I would so love to be like Carrie Bradshaw one day. Seriously. 
To live in the fashion capital, the city that never sleeps, and to be able to stroll/stomp those streets everyday, day & night, in a fabulous pair of high heels... and call that your lifestyle, as if it were nothing 'special' and you didn't know any different.

Yes, I know Carrie Bradshaw is fictional, along with her lavish life portrayed, but I so do passionately dream and wish for that New York City fashion lifestyle to be mine one day.
 To do what I love,  wear what I love, and be surrounded by a fabulous circle of friends that I love.. that can't be fictional. 

I swear, that WILL BE ME one day. ONE DAY. 
And I'm not stopping, and nothing will stop me, until I'm there. 

My true goal in life is to own exceptionally amazingly killer heels 
...and to just have somewhere to go in them. 

Other dreams:
Christian Louboutin pumps, signed by him, of course.







S.E.W.brunette to be successful and widely known/read; 
and to be truly copyright-ed to my name. 
And to finally come to life with my very own shoe line. :)

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life... and one chance to do it all.”

No comments: