Sunday, May 3, 2009

sew new found love.

So, it's the night before finals week, and let's just say.. I'm not looking forward to it, or getting out of bed for that matter. 
This entire weekend you would think I was handcuffed to my bed post for I literally did not leave my room or my bed. I don't know if I'm coming down with the death flu, or if my body is pulling a 'celebrity exhaustion' state of mind or what.. but I feel completely drained and just tired.. But anyway, one more week of school and then I'm golden in summertime. 

So, check out Nicholas Kirkwood's Fall 2009 shoe debut. (pictures courtesy of ObessedShoes.com)












I've never really heard of Nicholas Kirkwood until now.. and in my previous post. But I'm so glad to have discovered these gorgeous heels. 

I just love the classy aesthetic & clean structural design, with the mini platform in the front. 
these heels just exude New York City to me. 

They're available at jeffrey in ATL.. 
but I wonder if they're in my price range... :)

No comments: