Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sew just a little something.

Today is/was a wonderful day! 

Went shopping with mommy, AND it was on her tab :)

And it's funny.. because all the shoes on display are such knock-offs of Prada and Dolce&Gabana strappy heels, spring '09. Such crap, so over those heels already. That's the one thing I hate about having this blog. I know every design of every heel of every designer of every season. So, every shoe in every department store just doesn't measure up and is just 'so last season.'

I just CANNOT wait until I can afford the real things at the real time... not thru the retail grape vine when they're about to be out of season. Ugh. 

But I saw this on perezhilton.com.. just cracks me up. 
I hate Heidi & Spencer. 
They made 'The Hills' not real.. and that's devastating. ha ha. 
Wish they would just get over themselves. 

No comments: