Thursday, June 11, 2009

sew conflicted.

yes, yes, I know.. I haven't blogged AT ALL in a long time, especially on this blog. 
My other blog is doing alright I suppose.. I've made a few dollars so far, which is good, but I'm having major writer's block. I'm suppose to write about the shoe fashions in Atlanta.. well, I live a thousand blocks away from Atlanta and Atlanta isn't NYC or LA.. I mean, the sidewalks are not necessarily bleeding fashion through the cracks.. so I don't know what to sayyyy!! or what to report!! And I can't include anything about my personal life, aka I can't vent like I'm doing now, so that leaves even more empty titles, empty lines.. 
Sigh, I think tomorrow I'm going to just drive to Atlanta, park somewhere, and just walk around, and find some sort of shoe inspiration and take a couple snap shots. Whether it's from a heel in a window or even a heel clicking down the road. We'll see I suppose. 
I wish I got paid for this blog.. it's my baby.. I love it so much more. 

Anyway, a little cheering up.. (NOT FOUND IN ATLANTA)
Chanel flats.. i want. period. 

Oh and aside from shoes.. I absolutely HATED the twilight movie and the entire obsession with it along with the awkward, awful acting.. but I do LOVE Kristen Stewa
rt's look. She's awkward, half way cracked out, strange, but HOTT with her Rodarte mini dress & thigh-high leather boots. bitch. 


No comments: