Saturday, January 24, 2009

sew behind.

Daaammmnnnn... what a couple of weeks it has been. Between school, and boys, and my own crazy self, I have not been able to catch a breath til now. I was in one of my fashion classes last thursday, and my prof said "one shouldn't start a blog unless one keeps up with it everyday, and is truly creative.. or else one comes off flakey, and god knows you don't want that." haha, ohhh myyy. I then dropped my hand.. was not about to mention I had a fashion blog, seeing as though, in her world, I'm flakier than snowflakes.. I then had a revelation.. I AM going to keep up with my blogging and fashion, and hopefully it kills me. And I'll definitely have more time on my hands seeing as though Statesboro called in like a million and one cops for "operation blue thunder" - undercovers at the bars, crashing parties, roadblocks at 4:00 everyday. Ridiculous.. so I'm staying inside. Or just pushing that advance on my fake. 

Well, here's an update on what's been happenin...

My girlfriends threw me an AMAZING birthday party at my apartment. I truly love them! It was bangin with keg stands, ice luge, and then I made a skating rink in the kitchen. haha. It was hella fun. I can't believe they even pulled it off.. because I so have this 6th sense about people and normally know when something's up.. but damn, spidey sense has gotten weak, and they totally blew me away.  Thank you girls:) OH, and I definitely got my leather jacket, loves it!

As of Wednesday and yesterday, I am officially a member of SAGE (Students Association for a Greener Earth) and 100% vegan. I've always had an itch in my brain when I would throw plastic bottles away, eat the meat/products of animals that have been abused and tortured just to fill my stomach. Well, by joining and going green mind body and soul, I feel as if I have scratched that itch. Call me a freak, I'd rather hear hippie, but I feel totally pure. :)

As for the boy bogus.. eh, they can always be replaced with other men - Marc Jacobs, Roberto, Ralph Lauren.. and bottles of wine and Mr. Patron. but I do still heart SMC.<3

Well, that's pretty much it. 

I'm trying to find a new style..but I'm missing a piece... my long wavy hair , so I'm having hella stutter thoughts and commitment issues. I was called "emo" the other day by someone obviously ignorant to fashion.. I just like to wear black, and a lot of it, fashionably. :)

Anyway, my mind is collected and it's back to tapping away on my mac.

peace & love.

No comments: