Tuesday, January 27, 2009

sew couture.

Now this is what I'm talking about!! Christian Dior has unbelievably left me speechless. I'm totally blown away with his Spring 2009 Couture Collection. From the hats to the dresses to the patterns and fabric.. OH MY GOD. Reminds me of medieval costume.. oh, I'm in love. Before I die, I will own a Dior couture dress. 

So, the other night I had a dream, as cheesy as it may sound... but I'm assuming I died. I have no idea how I died, but I did. And my dream started while I was floating up to heaven (thank god, right).. in this giant bubble (like the rhapsody commercial) through all these clouds with sunshine and butterflies all around me. It felt so real; total out of body experience. Well, all of a sudden I was at these golden gates.. and I opened them.. and there was my grandma and Jesus standing right there. I then started to cry and just walked to Jesus and he just hugged me and said, "Stacy.. its okay. Its going to be okay." Then I woke up. =) As cheesy as it may sound, for once in my life, I felt completely at peace at that very moment. I've never felt so calm in my entire life. And I just gently went back to sleep. HOWEVER, I was thinking.. what was I wearing.. and honestly, I don't think I was wearing anything!! How tragic! So ok, getting to the point here, I want to die and thus meet Jesus, or Satan, haha you never know, in a fuckin DIOR COUTURE DRESS!! I will not die or be buried alone.. someone will be on me and my feet. Going in the will! 

Anyway, check out his line! You'll fall in love with the low/high dresses!
Fashion with a capital F.















No comments: