Friday, January 30, 2009

so 'extreme'






What planet is Lady Gaga from? Apparently, she's from her own..and thus, dresses accordingly. 









"A girl's got to use what she's given and I'm not going to make a guy  drool the way a Britney video does.. So I take it to extremes. I don't say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It's meant to make guys think: 'I don't know if this is sexy or just weird.'"

"If I decide to make a coat red in the show, it's not just red. I think: is it communist red? Is it cherry cordial? Is it ruby red? Or is it apple red? Or the big red balloon red? I mean there's like so many fucking different kinds of red. And so you have to say, well, what are we trying to say in this scene? Is it happy red? Or is it sad red? Is it a lace red? Or a leather red? Or a wool red? It's like there are so many components to making a show and making art, and my school taught me how to think that way."

Ok, soo she's a little eccentric, but I do commend her for her own style and 'thought process.'  And she does make most of her outfits by hand... She kind of reminds me of Madonna.. but in latex.. wearing the most outrageous but righteous shades possible. Pretty intriguing. She's one of those people I'd love to meet and just observe.. and pick her brain.

Well, at the end of the day 'just dance.' Who gives a fuck what you're wearing.. or what you're on. =)

No comments: