Monday, January 5, 2009

sew twenty :)


my cake, please. ha ha












party dress?
leather jacket, please!
more booties, please!
 I soo esscited for turning 20! I won't be a little girl anymore, and one year closer to my death age of 21!
Even though my birthday will be falling on a Sunday.. no problem with me. I'll be having a 5 day/night party fest thanks to my man MLK. :) I cannot wait! Oh! I need a birthday suit . . . and a lot of booze. 
Pretty simple wish list; just a leather jacket and leather booties. I mean.. I got everything for christmas:) And my photoshoot, rent and tuition was included, not fair, but thanks mommy. I do want to be a major ricer and black out my taillights and get some black rims.. but I'll be begging for that for a while.. 
Anyway, the countdown has begun! 

No comments: