Monday, February 23, 2009

sew chooo true.

Now that fashion week is over.. back to reality. What a wonderful week; can't wait for fall to come!
The Oscars were last night, and I must say, I loved every single dress that walked the red carpet, especially Miley Cryrus's. 
Each dress was completely, aesthetically different; however, did you notice that almost everyone was wearing Jimmy Choos? Oh yeah, Jimmy Choo walked the red carpet about a million times with Amanda Seyfried, Taraji Henson, and Alicia Keys.
Here are my favorite:















Oh, and I forgot to mention for I just heard that Christian Siriano's shoes are going to be available in Payless come this fall, running about 40-60$ bucks each!! Did you just cream yourself?? So did I :)

AND I forgot to show a couple models that fell during the runway shows, with those 6 inch heels on. poor girls.
A lot of models in London are dropping like flies. Beware of the platform in London ladies!

No comments: