Monday, February 9, 2009

sew for a good cause.

Whoah, where as the past couple of days gone? Well, from being sick..and uhhhh ruining my bebe booties and uhhh breaking my foot in them.. it's been a rough couple of days. I haven't even looked at my booties since the accident.. I know I probably scuffed the leather.. and that just makes me want to blow my brains out all over my blog.. but hmph. Don't tell mommy. 

Well, on a lighter note, I read in NYMAG that Alexander Wang unveiled a limited-edition condom he designed with Planned Parenthood. 

"When Planned Parenthood approached me to collaborate with them on a project that makes condoms more appealing to women, I loved the idea! I used to spare design that felt sexy, modern and empowering; after all, women should always come first!"

Since when did condoms appeal to women because they looked sexy? Hmm, well if it empowers teens to wrap it, so be it. And I have yet to use my Marc Jacobs condoms..haha. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHANIEEE!!!

No comments: