Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sew snore.

More shoes from Bryant Park . . but these just aren't tickling my fancy. Fall is not that exciting anyway, but you can be conservative with some sass! Hopefully the week unveils more. 
I wish I could be there in person. Sitting on the side, camera lens level to the runway so I could take a picture of every shoe from every designer. One day I will be there, and really take this fashion shoe blog of mine to the next level. 
                 Tracy Reese                           Marc Jacobs                   Carolina Herrera 

These heels just look so last century and such a bore. Not impressing me at all. YUCK. 









Marc Jacobs (pictures courtesy of Shoeblog.com & ObessedShoes.com)












And I absolutely hate Marc Jacobs this fall, clothes n shoes n all. Not a big fan of the retro-80's look. There's a lot of 'wow' but not the WOW I like. Don't get me wrong, Marc is the man, but this was like a couture show; I didn't see many pieces I would actually walk off the runway with. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't like the oversized shoulder pads, string pants, and shiny neon colors; weird, over-the-top futuristic designs. Outrageously brilliant? I don't know. Out of 60 pieces, I only saw a couple of skirts, one pair of shoes, and sunglasses...everything else, NEXT.












(pictures courtesy of NYMag.com)

No comments: