Saturday, February 21, 2009

sew amnesia.

Well, last night was probably the best night of my life. Alex and I took a little roadtrip to Athens, and seriously partied our asses off, like the crazy little girls we are. Super hella fun :) Totally priceless. We could of died.. no one knew we were there, went with dead phones, meeting up with people we didn't even know, smart, right? But whatevaaaaa. All expenses paid, new friends made, all memories fade. Purple Rain. We really have angels watching over us. I love my new parents!
Now I'm just chillin on Alex's couch, eating rice and feeling death.. But last night was totally worth the pain this morning:) Gotta love life, just roll with it. I just think 'are you going to remember staying at home thinking what if, or actually taking a chance, livin life on the wild side.' I want to die with 10 million pictures in my library, flat broke, and a closet full of designer shoes. You're only given 1 life, 1 chance.. why  not run with it. 

Here's Zac Posen's Fall 2009 shoes. His line was awesome. His shoes.. not so much. 
They look like cinderella shoes stuck in an awful retro renaissance era. Not feelin' em. 

No comments: