Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sew my favorites.

Well, it's midnight and I'm just blogging away.. duh.
Check out these few shows I came across.. Max Azria, Rodarte & Matthew Williamson.
(Victoria Beckham's line.. cute, classy, chic.. uh, too boring. sorry posh.
And Justin Timberlake's line 'William Rast.' leather meets jean. please.)
check out the shoes!

Max Azria. Already know the shoes.. just wanted to see if they matched the clothes.
Kinda reminds me of Lanvin's Fall line, just a turned down a couple notches, with less glam.



















Rodarte. I normally just look at the shoes, but the clothing designs are intuitive! love the texture.
And yes, those are leather boots that wrap up the entire leg. S&M HOTTT



















Matthew Williamson. Look at the zebra sandal/boots. LOVE EM.











(pictures courtesy of NYMag)

No comments: