Thursday, February 19, 2009

sew, more shoes!



Day #4. (pleasantly waiting for Christian Siriano's line at 6:00....)

Vera Wang had nothing to offer, shoe wise or clothes wise. I think the only thing that actually touched the models skin was the plain black booties. I didn't like how everything was loose and just hung on the model like a hanger. boring. 

Mara Hoffman - I really want those colored feathered leggings!!




Catherine Malandrino had some killer high heels, but I think the clothes designs overlooked them. She had some weird embellishments on some of the pieces.. slinky hands wrapping around the waist and shoulder, then an eye in the middle of the dress, and the hair! Kinda creepy, but I liked it! I loved the angel wing / bird wing embroidery the most. She had a couple fur pieces..which reminds me.. WHERE THE HELL IS PETA??




















Phillip Lim - I would seriously kill for these ankle boots!
                    











                     Marchesa                                                 Doo.Ri                                             Diesel Black Gold












Proenza Schouler - chunkyness with pattern. I like it. Renaissance meets NYC?

No comments: